My Ma.gnolia bookmarks for this past week.
Use it for remembering health insurance cards, frequent flier cards, etc etc
* It’s secure. You create and keep the “master key” (a passphrase of your choice) that encrypts your data. No one can read your data without that key, not even us.
* It’s reliable. We backup the data hourly and keep copies offsite – so that you don’t have to.
* It’s available. Your data is available to you anywhere there is a modern web browser. It’s also available to you on your mobile phone. Changes made in one propagate to the other.
* It’s convenient. A lot better than a disarray of yellow sticky notes.
* It’s cheap. In some cases, free.