Citysquares.com, a growing Internet company in Boston’s South End is seeking an experienced, youthful, energetic administrative professional to support the company in day-to-day operations, managing the administration of the office, as well as representing the company in a professional manner. This position involves interacting with management, personnel, customers, vendors, and partners. High spirits, smiles, positivity, and a cool-head are as important as experience and skills.
The work will be varied, but will include:
• Organizing mail, filing, records, and billing
• Handling day to day Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable with QuickBooks
• Supporting the CEO scheduling meetings, booking travel, answering phone and email, and assisting with projects as needed
• Assisting sales and customer support team
• Preparing reports and presentations
• Assisting customers and fulfilling customer orders
• Other duties based on skills and experience
Experience and Requirements
• Enthusiastic, personable, pleasant
• Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism in speech, manner, and appearance, with confident personality and poise and assertiveness as needed
• Self-motivated, team player with no attitude
• Demonstrated success in prior work
• Ability to stay organized and keep others that way, detail oriented
• Capable of communicating and working effectively with senior management and executives at key business partners or customers
• Knowledge and comfort with the Internet and a high degree of skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and QuickBooks
• Experience in a start-up, financial or internet company a big plus.
The company offers a fun and exciting work-environment and an opportunity to participate and grow in a small, fast growing company. Compensation based on experience. The position is full-time.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of administrative or related experience, and the capacity to work within a start-up environment. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks required. Must possess excellent organization skills and have a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner. Must be self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships. Ability to work independently and as an effective and engaged team member in a fast-paced environment and must be able to keep cool during high stress situations and deadlines. Strong initiative and follow through is essential.
IMPORTANT: Kindly send your resume, a cover letter, and your salary requirements. If you do not do provide that information, you will not be considered.
If you, or someone you know, is interested just email me at bsaren -at- citysquares.com.